See Our Products in Action with Our Carestream Virtual Hospital!
Performance, Versatility and Value
The DFMT Elite is a world-class system designed for demanding hospital radiology departments, orthopedic and urgent care clinics or imaging centers.
The DFMT Elite can perform a broad range of exams while optimizing technologist productivity and patient workflow. Simplicity and functionality provide broad positioning capability for patient procedures, including cross table laterals. Feature-rich controls and ease of use enables the technologist to focus on patient care.
The DFMT Elite…where simplicity meets functionality
● DFMT Elite is fully featured and can be configured with a variety of generators and X-ray tubes to meet the clinical requirements of any imaging environment.
● Traditional floor mount design means no learning curve for the technologist.
● Industry leading Warranty, Customer Service and Technical Support.
● The DFMT Elite is compatible with all DR solutions.
Overhead Patient Handgrip
● For lateral exams and weight bearing studies for 360° positioning with increments at every 5° for maximum flexibility <
Remote Collimator Light
● Conveniently turn collimator light on from the wall stand
Smart Button Technology
● Rotating the angulation handle from table to wall stand, the buttons for vertical and horizontal movement intuitively swap functions for seamless operation
Table Height Indicator
● Ensures optimal working height
Adaptive Optimal Display
● As the angulation handle is rotated to the wall stand, the display changes orientation for easy viewing
● LED operational status indicators
● FTable Elevation Control Handle for table top lock release and vertical movements
● Floor mounted rail for longitudinal positioning to table and wall stand
● Transverse and rotational positioning for broad range of patient exams
● Adaptive Optimal Display shows continuous SID to table and wall stand
● Smart button technology for ease of positioning
● Elevating, four-way float, flat top for easy transfer and positioning of patients
● 650 pound patient capacity
● Recessed four pedal design provides easy operation and patient safety
● Collision protection and fail-safe locks for added patient safety
● Table Elevation Control Handle (T.E.C.H.) with lock release
● Indicator light for optimal working table height
● Center or side mounted for patient and/or configuration flexibility
● Ergonomic lock release handle for ease of positioning
● Side mounted and overhead hand grip for patient stability and positioning
● Remote collimator light improves productivity
Call us to schedule a consultation. (800) 239-XRAY (9729) IMPROVE YOUR IMAGE