See Our Products in Action with Our Carestream Virtual Hospital!
High-performance for easier diagnosis, shorter exam times, and increased efficiency.
Hitachi Healthcare’s Prosound Alpha 7 offer superb performance with both high penetration and spatial resolution, more detailed image information, deeper penetration and and advanced 3D/4D functionality, and transducers designed for patient comfort.
ProSound Alpha 7 OverviewRecognized for our outstanding image quality, outstanding system reliability and intuitive use of cutting edge technology, Hitachi Healthcare remains the standard in the field of Surgery.
Hitachi Healthcare’s premium level systems provide:Our advanced HemoDynamic Analytics (HDA) technologies provide a unique and comprehensive evaluation for your patient's cardiovascular health:
● Extraordinary high-resolution digital imaging with specifically designed transducers
● Real-time imaging that immediately provides valuable information necessary to assist in surgical planning and execution
● Guidance of biopsy procedures for more accurate placements of needles
● Instant feedback on tumor margin delineation
● Valuable information to guide tumor resections
● Assistance in achieving complete tumor resection
● Ability to visualize and account for blood flow
● Minimally invasive pituitary imaging
● Robotic surgery imaging
● Localization and orientation of relative anatomy
● Blending and overlaying of CT/MR images with ultrasound
ProSound Alpha 7 Image TechnologyClear images and advanced functions are what you have come to expect from Hitachi – Aloka. Our 60 years of experience and innovation continues with the ProSound Alpha 7 platform.
● Compound Pulse Wave Generator Plus (CPWG+) – The most advanced broadband beam-forming technology combined with high speed image processing that allows for higher definition ultrasound imaging than ever before.
● Broadband Harmonics™ (BbH) – Provides high quality imaging using an expanded range of harmonic signals. This technology results in excellent image resolution and sensitivity and improved penetration.
● Adaptive Image Processing (AIP) – Clearly displays differences in tissues, reducing speckle noise while maintaining the frame rate. It can also display outlines more clearly by selectively emphasizing boundaries.
● Spatial Compound Imaging (SCI) – The ultrasound beam is transmitted and received in real time and in the multiple directions resulting in a reduction of speckle noise, suppression of artifacts, and improvement of contrast resolution allowing lesions to be clearly observed.
● Image Optimizer – At the touch of a button the B-mode image is instantly optimized to the user’s preference. This technology continually monitors the user’s typical settings to optimally adjust the image when pressed resulting in less manual adjustments and more efficient examinations.
● SmartProbes – The new high-efficiency probes are very lightweight and designed to be high in energy conversion to transmit high-quality ultrasound beams.
ProSound Alpha 7 ErgonomicsThe ProSound Alpha 7 utilizes a user-friendly universal design for multiple user operation that supports speedy examinations and scanning comfort.
● User-customizable panel switches
● Blue LED switches helpful to those with deuteranopia
● Frequently used keys are arranged around a trackball
● Images can be easily frozen thanks to integration of the gain knob and freeze switch
● Menu items can be arranged to individual likings on the large (10.4 inches) LCD touch panel
● Virtual keyboard for touch panel entries
● Retractable keyboard stored under the operation panel
● The control panel can be turned horizontally and is height adjustable
● The most compact and lightest weight in its class allowing for good portability
● Up to three probe holders can be mounted on each side of the console (holders on left side are optional)
Call us to schedule a consultation. (800) 239-XRAY (9729) IMPROVE YOUR IMAGE