See Our Products in Action with Our Carestream Virtual Hospital!
A smarter way to go DR
Carestream’s mobile retrofit kits use a single wireless detector to convert your existing mobile x ray equipment—regardless of supplier—to a DR system fast and cost effectively. Maximize your current investment and upgrade to digital radiography productivity with three easy-to-install, easy-to-use retrofit kits.
Take your GE and Shimadzu systems to a new level of productivity.● Designed to integrate seamlessly with your existing mobile x-ray equipment
● Capture, view and share high-quality medical images from the bedside
● 17 inch LCD touch screen display with 1280 x 1024 resolution
● Self-powered and rechargeable
● Available with either DRX-Plus 3543 or dose sensitive DRX-Plus 3543C wireless detectors
● Optional Tube & Line Visualization software improves radiologist visibility Compatible with:
● GE AMX-4
● GE AMX-4 Plus
● Shimadzu MobileArt
● Shimadzu MobileArt Plus
● Shimadzu MobileArt Evolution
Just about any portable x-ray equipment can convert to DR in hours.● Flexible design for mobile imaging systems from multiple suppliers
● Ideal for trauma sites, remote clinics, operating rooms and the ICU
● Multiple tablet PC mounting options to fit your mobile x-ray system
● Electronics fit in the existing cassette bin
● 12.1 inch LCD touch screen display with 1280 x 1024 resolution
● Self-powered and rechargeable
● Available with either DRX-Plus 3543 or dose sensitive DRX-Plus 3543C detectors
● Optional Tube & Line Visualization software improves radiologist visibility
Detectors that go and grow with youAt the heart of the DRX Family is the world’s first wireless, cassette-sized detector. It works across all DRX imaging equipment and allows you to share detectors across facilities, wherever they are needed the most.
Setting new standards in efficiency and reliabilityThe original Carestream DRX detector set a new standard for detector performance. The new DRX Plus detector now delivers greater speed, easier handling and improved reliability. Carestream’s DRX detectors feature:
● Wireless connectivity to eliminate the hassles and hazards of cables and reduce the risk of infection.
● Instant access to images to speed decisions on patient care.
● Ability to share detectors between any DRX room or any mobile DRX system.
● PA separate battery charger that allows the detector to be used while a spare battery is being charged.
Industry-Leading Performance: Meet Our Family of DRX DetectorsOur portfolio of DR detectors includes wireless, shareable and fixed models to meet your demands based on exam type, detector size, dosage level, and budget. Discover the right detector for your needs at carestream.com/detectors.
Experience the X-Factor of Carestream’s approach to DR Systems.Carestream is changing the DR game and putting you in control of the move to digital. The world’s first cassette-sized wireless detector platform gives you the X-Factor and makes the most of your capital investment. It meets today’s needs and positions you for growth. X-Factor is a better way to care for patients. Compatible
● A single detector platform works across a broad portfolio of DRX equipment
● Convert an existing x-ray room or mobile system to digital radiography in a day Scalable
● Take a modular approach to your capital investment
● Customize a DR solution that fits your workflow and budget
● Add DR systems as your facility expands and grows Flexible
● Get the most out of your DRX investment 24 hours a day, seven days a week
● Share the detector with a mobile imaging unit for morning rounds, a radiology room DR suite in the afternoon and the emergency department at night
● Use a common software platform to speed your exam process More than 11,000 DRX detectors are helping healthcare facilities around the world unlocked the benefits of wireless DR with the Carestream DRX Family. X-Factor. Changing the Way You Think About DR.
Call us to schedule a consultation. (800) 239-XRAY (9729) IMPROVE YOUR IMAGE