See Our Products in Action with Our Carestream Virtual Hospital!
Vision to Go Beyond Expectations
FDR Go PLUS is one of the smallest, quietest, and most agile full-size portables available. Its quiet, smooth operation, retractable column, and compact design make it ideal for navigating busy environments and tight spaces. Together with Fujifilm’s trademark image quality and dose performance, FDR Go PLUS offers exactly what you need for your most challenging bedside exams.
FDR Go PLUS OverviewSophisticated yet simple operation and Fujifilm's trademark image quality and dose performance help optimize workflow and minimize patient disturbance. The FDR Go® PLUS offers exactly what you need every day for your most challenging mobile exams:
● All new retractable column, ultra-low park position, and signature compact tube head for maximum visibility and agile maneuverability while traveling.
● System status indicators with bright LED status lights on the monitor and tube arm to provide exposure, charge, and system status at a glance.
● Extra-large touchscreen display with Dynamic Visualization™ image processing, which automatically optimizes images for greater diagnostic visibility.
● Virtual Grid™ (option) image processing simulates grid use, eliminating the need for a grid. It provides excellent image quality, up to 50% lower dose than grid exams, lighter easier positioning, and optimal patient comfort.
● Extensive dedicated storage areas for large and small items, including a covered storage compartment for smaller items and larger open slots for easy accessibility and cleaning.
● Inching controls at the tube head slowly move the system forward or backward for precise positioning at the bedside without needing to return to the drive handle.
● 3 sets of easy-to-reach tube positioning releases and front and rear collimation controls for fast, easy collimation and positioning exactly where you need it.
● Fun pediatric graphics (option) to help calm patients and parents in the NICU, PICU, and pediatric departments.
● Compatible with FDR D-EVO II detectors available in GOS and CsI, in standard 14x17” or full field-of-view 17x17'' sizes, and a 24x30cm perfect for neonatal and extremity use, all featuring Fujifilm's patented ISS technology for exceptional image quality at low dose.
● System battery power lasts 3-4 hours and features emergency reserve mode for additional exposures and travel after low battery warning.
● Browser based RIS and PACS shortcut buttons let you close studies remotely from the mobile console.
Fujifilm's FDR Go PLUS redefines mobile imaging with improved mobility, workflow and Image Quality. Building on Fujifilm's advanced image quality and dose performance, the FDR Go PLUS provides sophisticated yet simple harmonized mobile operation.
Designed with safety in mindBuilt for speed and efficiency, the FDR Go PLUS incorporates features to ensure the safety of users and patients. A touch-sensing bumper stops the system and sounds an alarm if an obstacle comes too close. The quick release brake system stops the FDR Go PLUS whenever the grip handle is released, and a special safety mode allows it to travel at a slower speed for in-room or training uses.
Highly maneuverable system FDR Go PLUSStress-free travel with a clear view ahead
The smooth and low noise drive provides less disruption and therefore less stress even in the quietest of environments, with the collapsible column maintaining a clear view ahead when traveling. The collision sensing bumper safely halts movement when contact is detected.
Call us to schedule a consultation. (800) 239-XRAY (9729) IMPROVE YOUR IMAGE